- DBT (Dialectic Behavior Therapy) Groups
- DV (Domestic Violence) Groups
- Stress Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Recovery from Abuse
- Long Term Care Counseling
- Chronic Illness
- Children/Adolescent Counseling
- Marital and Couples Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Separation/Divorce Therapy
- Blended Families
- Geriatric Issues
The therapy approach will be holistic. It starts with an initial interview & psychosocial history to gather pertinent information about you, the stressors around you, an assessment of your needs, your support systems such as family, friends, work colleagues and your significant others. The evaluation will identify a treatment plan and a plan of action that will be shared and discussed with you.
Our therapists employ several approaches and interventions such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical behavior therapy, reality therapy and solution based therapy to help deal with different situations.