Looking for a challenging but rewarding career? Considering joining the Quality Counseling team.
We offer health insurance through PHP, dental insurance through Best Life, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, and Bereavement Leave.
Receptionists/Administrative Assistant (Indianapolis)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 per year plus benefits
Quality Counseling is seeking a full-time receptionist/administrative assistant in order to complete the following duties:
- WORK 11 AM TO 8 PM TUESDAY TO SATURDAY (days off are Sundays and Mondays)
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Scan releases, intake documents and other related documents to the electronic system.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Conduct drug screens if needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Cooperate with employees for bathroom breaks and other job related needs.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Provide training and orientation to new staff as directed by supervisor.
- Upload reports to Kid Tracks.
- Verify there is a progress note for each billed service as directed by supervisor.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or Sociology
2) Experience as a secretary/administrative assistant in a mental health agency or medical office
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FROM 11 AM TO 8 PM
- Must Type fast.
- Must be able to pass a Comprehensive Background Check.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with collaborating agencies, community professionals, and Quality Counseling staff.
- Must abide by company policies and represent the agency professionally
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must demonstrate an ability to handle difficult clients while staying professional.
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays. (Days off including Sunday and Mondays)
Exposure to Confidential Information
This position will have access to confidential information both verbal and written. The highest standard of confidentiality according to HIPPA guidelines must be observed
Mental-Health Therapists: Full Time Employees and Productivity-Based Contractors (Indianapolis)
Job Types: Full-time or Contract
Salary: $50.00 per hour for contractors; $45,000 per year plus benefits for salaries full-time employees
Clients are referred by the Department of Child Protective Services as well as Probation.
Services provided include therapeutic supervised visits, individual, couple, and family home-based therapy for periods lasting as long as six months to one year.
Productivity-Based Contractors (exclusively outside the office, in the homes of clients or in the community): $50.00 per hour for face-to-face services. No health and dental benefits. No mileage reimbursement. No payment for paperwork. Work as much or as little as you wish. Schedule your own hours.
Home-Based Therapy: $45,000 to $50,000 per year plus benefits (health / dental / mileage) based on experience. Required days and hours: Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
In-Office Therapy: $43,000 pear year plus benefits (health / dental / mileage). Required days and hours: Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Applicants must have a master’s degree in social work, psychology or marriage and family therapy and either option 1 or 2 below:
1. Applicants must be licensed by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board as one of the following: 1) social worker, 2) clinical social worker, 3) marriage and family therapist, 4) mental health counselor 5) marriage and family therapist associate and 6) mental health counselor associate. or,
2. Master’s degree with a temporary permit issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board as one of the following: 1) social worker, 2) clinical social worker, 3) marriage and family therapist and 4) mental health counselor
Must be able to type proficiently. Must have strong computer skills. Must have excellent social skills and work well with others. Professionalism is paramount.
Applicants must be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check. They must also have a clean driving record.
Home Based Case Worker (Indianapolis and Fort Wayne)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000 per year plus benefits in Indianapolis; $30,000 per year plus benefits in Fort Wayne
Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or sociology from an accredited college. Other Bachelor’s degrees can be accepted so long as the candidate has at least 39 credit hours in social work, psychology or sociology. Must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to use a private car to transport self and others, and must comply with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage.
To apply for any of the above positions, completely fill out the following application and fax it to (260) 619-3687 or (260) 739-7610. Alternatively, you can email the completed application to John.Morrow@qualitycounseling.org